However long you plan to stay, and for whatever the reason (leisure, work or training), the Centre International de Séjour - international accommodation centre - of Metz looks forward to welcoming you in its two charming accommodation complexes in the historical city centre of Metz where it proposes bedrooms, studios or furnished apartments in addition to a range of services for your added comfort.
- Charming accommodation complexes in the historical centre of Metz
- Peaceful, private, wooded grounds,
located 200 m from the pedestrianised shopping streets
- A multilingual welcome awaits you all year round, every day regardless of the date, 24 hours a day
- Alone, as a family or in a group/li>
- Comfortable accommodation in bedrooms, studio apartments or larger apartments
- Tasty, hearty and well-balanced meals
- Room hire: fully equipped, divisible meeting rooms
Welcoming visitors from the world over, you'll take away fond memories of the people you met and the discoveries you made at the CIS de Metz
Move your cursor over an icon to view its description :
Major capacity for welcoming groups
- Bedrooms :
Furnished apartments for individuals or groups, sleeping from 1 to 4 people
90 cm beds, storage areas, desk, shelves, private WC, wash basin and shower depending on the bedroom
- Studio apartments :
Comfortable furnished accommodation (wardrobe, desk, shelves) with kitchen area
Kitchen area: refrigerator, sink, electric hob (dual ring)
Private WC and shower
- Apartments :
Spacious, furnished and equipped
Just like the studio apartments but with one or two additional rooms
Tourism and activities
The Centre International de Séjour de Metz proposes a range of leisure, sporting and cultural activities all year round, supervised by professionals :
The Carrefour des arts
With a rich collection of paintings and sculptures on permanent exhibition in its premises and grounds, Carrefour boasts an impressive art gallery open to passing artists and its talented residents.
Sculpture and painting workshops
Whether you're a beginner or experienced, Michel Lelièvre (a graduate of the School of Fine Art) looks forward to welcoming you and to helping you give free rein to your imagination !
Summer and winter activities
Private grounds and well-equipped sports room :
Weight training, gym, archery, dance, volleyball, ping-pong..
Discover the city of Metz and its top attractions on foot, by bicycle, by tourist train or by boat!
St-Etienne cathedral, the Cour d'Or museums, the Esplanade, the old town, the imperial district, the Centre Pompidou-Metz and much more…
- Open from 7 AM to 8:30 PM
- Meals available every day of the year, in the morning, at midday and in the evening
- Self-service, packed lunches, catering service
- Pleasant setting: private terrace overlooking the park
- Themed meals
- Choice of menus at affordable prices
- A range of varied services for groups upon request and tailored to suit your needs: aperitifs, buffets, packed lunches, etc.
Open to its surrounding environment, our restaurant is a friendly facility which belongs to everyone: local businesses, groups staying with us, passing individuals, families and associations. Enjoy a tasty menu which also includes a chance to meet interesting new people!
An added bonus : in the fine weather, the restaurant's private terrace is open and can seat around 30 guests!
- Reception capacity of 12 to 80 people
- Complete range of technical equipment available: video projector, television, screen, flipcharts, telephone
- Sound system available on request
- WiFi access
- Picnic room for school groups
- Various options for breaks, aperitifs, cocktails and meals
Map and directions
View images of the Centre International de Séjour de Metz :
- Compulsory annual membership of the Carrefour Association
Accommodation prices for 2017
Means of payment accepted :
- Credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Cheques (in Euros)
- Holiday, travel or restaurant vouchers
Tourist tax payable extra