Are you looking for a friendly children's leisure and activity centre without accommodation where your kids can have fun and learn while taking part in a varied range of leisure activities? Located just a stone's throw from the city centre, Carrefour Juniors welcomes children aged between 3 and 9 years old and pre-teens from 10 to 14 years old on Wednesdays and during school holidays!
- Original and varied activities: sports, artistic activities, large-scale games.
- And open-air activities too!
- Children can have fun in the large wooded park
See you soon at Carrefour Juniors!
Children can take part in a varied range of activities including : painting, kayaking, pony trekking, chocolate making, trips to the farm, the circus and cooking, etc.
Map and directions
- On foot: via rue Marchant or rue Saint-Ferroy
- By car :via rue Saint-Ferroy. The car park of the Carrefour Association is only to be used for dropping people off.
Carrefour Juniors 2017 prices
Enrolment formEnrolment form for Carrefour Juniors
Documents required :
- Recipients of CAF allowances : you'll need to provide your number at the time of enrolment.
- Non-recipients of CAF allowances : tax notice for the previous year.
Carrefour Juniors is approved by the Conseil Général de la Moselle, the CAF de la Moselle and the Ville de Metz.
Aides aux Temps Libres (leisure time coupons from the CAF) can only be used during the school holidays.
A tax certificate can be supplied on request.