Open to its surrounding environment, our restaurant is a friendly facility which belongs to everyone: a great place to meet, welcoming local businesses, groups staying with us, passing individuals or families in a pleasant, friendly setting.
Our restaurant in Metz welcomes you every day of the year at midday and in the evenings. Simply choose the menu which suits you best :
- Self-service restaurant combining speed, freedom and variety with a wealth of delicious options
- High-quality catered restaurant
- A range of varied services for groups: aperitifs, buffets, packed lunches, etc.
Our restaurant in the centre of Metz
The Carrefour des Découvertes Culinaires (food discovery sessions) :
We regularly organise theme days and gastronomic discovery weeks to help our guests discover regional specialities, typical dishes from elsewhere and a host of new dishes and flavours.
Our self-service restaurant is a model of healthy eating. Each day, we propose a varied and tasty cuisine prepared with seasonal produce at reasonable prices.
In the summertime, the restaurant opens out onto the terrace making the dining experience even more pleasant for our guests.
A real French style breakfast: bread freshly made that morning, butter, jam, fresh fruit, plain yoghurt, coffee and tea, chocolate. There's nothing like a hearty and well balanced breakfast to get the day off to a great start.
A choice of menus for lunch :
- "SELF-SERVICE MENU" : a complete, well-balanced menu which you can put together yourself, from the starter through to the dessert. Three choices of warm dishes available from Monday to Friday.
- "FRIENDLY MENU" : a complete meal served at the table with a wide selection of dishes which you can pick yourself. Can be served in a private dining room if required.
- "IDEAL MENU": a hearty, well-balanced lunch served at the table comprised of dishes chosen from among our tasty selection… Can be served in a private dining room if required.
- "LORRAIN MENU" : with this Lorrain menu our restaurant looks forward to helping you discover or rediscover the culinary specialities of Lorraine and its rich culinary tradition. Can be served in a private dining room if required.
- "SOUTH-WEST MENU" : a typical menu from south-western France served at your table providing a chance to sample the specialities of south-western France in a gastronomic voyage of discovery here in the heart of Metz. Can be served in a private dining room if required.
- "KING-SIZE MENU" : A hearty, generous menu in which the quantity in no way affects the quality and flavour of the dishes. Can be served in a private dining room if required.
With a daily menu different from the lunch menu, to tease your taste buds, bringing you a well-balanced, varied, high-quality meal.
Meeting HACCP standards, our services have been chosen by numerous community establishments for children in Moselle:
- Delivered hot meals
Carrefour delivers hot meals to nurseries, crèches, schools and families.
- Delivered cold meals
Meals delivered under optimal conditions to preserve their freshness
Our catering service
Our restaurant proposes a high-quality catering service adapted to your requirements, for collection or delivery :
- Cold buffets
Comprised of a wide choice of chopped raw vegetables, cooked pork meat products, meat, cheeses, desserts, bread products, etc.
Aperitif or buffet dinner comprised of hot and cold savoury products and sweet products.
To ensure the availability of fresh products, you are advised to place your orders a minimum of eight days in advance.
- Breakfast : from 7 AM to 8 AM on weekdays and from 8 AM to 8:30 PM on Sundays and public holidays.
- Lunch : from noon onwards. Meals will not be served after 1:15 PM.
- Dinner : from 6:45 PM onwards. Meals will not be served after 7:30 PM.
- User with card €9.90
- Outside visitor €13.10
Map and directions